Want to be an eco-warrior and help save the planet? With climate change a very real threat, there’s no time like now.
WIN THE WAR ON WASTE
In this Life Lesson, our instructor Erin Rhoads will teach you how to win the war on waste. Erin is an author and activist who is passionate about the environment and reducing her carbon footprint. Long ago there was a time when more things we bought were reused and recycled. But now it’s all about keeping up with the Kardashians.
Like anything in life, every small step counts. If each of us practiced how to reduce what we buy AND throw away, we wouldn’t put as much strain on the environment. As Erin says, this is a system WE created and WE have the power to create a world where there’s less landfill, less plastic and less waste.
– Why we need to reduce our rubbish
– How do I know what I am throwing away?
– How to buy food with less packaging
– How to rethink food waste
– Taking the plastic-free challenge
– Make an impact with second-hand fashion
– Creating new and sustainable habits
So what are you waiting for? This Life Lesson is now in session!